3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Come with me

Come, walk with me.
I will take you to a place.
Where sweet love grows.
and where love are coupled.

Come, talk to me.
I will tell you how in love i am
Where my heart belongs
and whom i am in love.

Come, knock the door.
I will give you an answer
the answer of love
and the love for that answer.

Come, be with me.
I will give you all my heart,
to you whom i love
And love you forever more.


Wow i wrote another poem to my love one. Till now, i still haven tell her i like her... How can this happen to me? Am i such a fool not to do so? Am i such a coward not to face too?

But all in all, i confessed my love through my poems. This is the second poem i wrote about her. About that special someone i am always talking about. About that special girl i love.

I wrote in my Facebook status

♥。 是时候要跟他说,我喜欢你。♥

When can i say it out? I really want her to know i like her. Oh God, please help me and give me the strength to tell her.