3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

RESULT: Winner for the Lucky Draw for Coffee Bean vouchers

Hey yo all my readers! On 9th March 2012, I have posted up that readers can enter a simple lucky draw to win themselves Coffee Bean Gift Voucher worth RM30!

I announced that the result will be posted up on the 31st of March 2012, 10pm! And guess what! It is 10pm! Do you all want to know who the winner is?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The lucky winner is:


Congratulation Kar Yan for winner this lucky draw! You will be contacted via Facebook upon how would you receive the Vouchers!

To the rest that did not win the lucky draw, don't be sad! I will have loads more of prizes to give out in the future. If you have Facebook, please remember to Like me on Facebook [JoeLiveTheLife]

Once again Congratulations to Kar Yan! Please remember to proudly tell your friends where you got this awesome gift certificates yeah!

PS: Result have not been manipulated. Result has been randomly chosen via The Randomiser @ http://www.mathayward.com/randomiser/