3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Being called a playboy



There are many times where i have been called a playboy. The reason they gave me was i look like a playboy.

I am born as Joel Kuan with this look. Many say my face is shape, many say i am too thin, many say i am short, many say i am underweight but these i don't mind. What really turn me over is when someone calls me a playboy.

I take that word literally.

My heart has been broken by a girl who really played me for 3 days when i had my 'first love'. I know how it hurts to be played and i never did played anyone but why am i defined as a playboy? I can be immature, i can be childish but i never am a playboy when it comes to love. When i love someone, i put my whole heart on it!

I always have this thinking in my mind when someone calls me a playboy:

"I have friends that have been in a relationship for more than 10 times breaking hearts one after another, they are the true playboy. I have only been a relationship twice, both are really long and yet i am still consider as a playboy. What i did wrong? Why should i put up with all the stress to love my girlfriend when i am still being called a playboy? Should i just give up and really be a playboy!?"

*I am writing this blog here with a bitter heart*

After reading this post, you might think, what the hells wrong with calling you a playboy? You answers might be: I am just playing, just kidding, that is what you are and so on. Well i want to tell you, this 7 letter word can really flip me over... I can turn from a happy-go-lucky person to a totally down right stressed out, moodless person!!!

Who can understand this feeling???? Who can?! No one does coz everyone just judge me by "i-have-a-playboy-look"...