3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Define Playboy




Few days ago, i've posted an issue which is 'haunting' me or pissing me off here in my blog which is the issue of being called a playboy. Let us define playboy:

1. A person who love sex
2. A person who is a member of a Playboy Magazine/Community
3. A person who couple tons and tons of girl.
4. A person who never been in a serious relationship
5. A person who couple and just leave

These are the definition of playboy. Playboy was actually meant to use towards the 3 definition. Let me ask all of the people that said i am a playboy. In which category do i fall under? In which line or sentence to i fall under? I can say NONE!!!!

I never had sex before! I am not a member of the Playboy Community, i have never couple tons of girls, i have been in 2 serious relationship before and i don't just couple and leave!!!!!

None of the definition says that faces are identify as a playboy. NONE!!!! As i said in the previous post, i am bored this way. Its my look, its my identity, my face is like my virtual IC! from baby till old i will carry this face and this face is how people identify me!!! But no, i am carry this face to be identify as a playboy???? What you want me to do!? Cut my damn face out!? Burn it?! Hell no! I love my face, i ain't Michael Jackson!

I posted a status at facebook stating i am serious with love, i am not a playboy and guess what replies i got? Well its simple.... i got was: "really", "You sure", "Hear first" and so on. Oh sure! Asking me really??

Some told me to prove to them i am not a playboy, well if there is a way to prove i will do it but what???? There is nothing to prove!!! For example, 1+1=2... prove that to me!!! How the hell are you gonna prove it??? 1+1 is already equal to 2! There is no explanation! its just the law of numbering. Like my good friend told me, how we gonna prove? Find a girl, couple with her for a very very long time only can prove??? That ain't proving, that is just being a jerk!!!!

There are also people telling me, you not playboy and serious with love but u are always looking at girls. Guys are meant to look a girls.... Law says guys only can marry girls (Other country vary)... and that is what i am doing!!!!!!!! I am freaking looking a girls to find the perfect one!!! That makes me a playboy because i follow the nature of boy??? Are you expecting me to close my eye every single day and night not looking at a single thing????

(i am now writing this blog with a bitter heart and emo status)

3 of my good friends and few more other friends told me not to care what others says as long you know you didn't do it. But, its easier said than done!!!! I cannot just close my ear and ignore. I am a person who really cares what people think of me or say about me. If its not true but yet everyone is saying me that, i'll get pissed!! PISSED OFF!

For example the 1+1=2 example i gave, you know the law says that 1+1 must equal to 2 but everyone seem to disagree... won't you get pissed off???? Won't you?! its the law, its the nature of number but yet they are disagreeing because they don't understand it!!!

Please to all my fellow readers and followers, if you were to say something about someone, please think if the same thing would to be said to you... how'd you feel!? HOW?!?!?!!!!!!

Good Night!!!