3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Deactivating Facebook.


I've seen so much on Facebook, I've learn so much from Facebook, I've experience so much on Facebook and I've done so much on Facebook. I wonder, would it be better if i would to just disable my Facebook account for a week and go out to socialize with my friends.

Facebook has given me many opportunity to widen my network among different groups of people; directors, ambassadors, models, agents, and even up to owners.

Since beginning of this year, or maybe the moment i sign a contract with DiGi, i have gone full out for Facebook as if it was part of my life to check it, to go through it; as if it was my newspaper. Since then, i have become so "obsessed" about it that i do check friends profile so see whats happening and true enough i sometimes think the wrong way why they replied others and not me.

I have become someone i don't know myself. But in terms, i have learn something more about myself.

Now the issue is should i overcome this issue by deactivating my Facebook or just try to overcome this issue with my Facebook still active. Sigh.

My mind has been fighting so much because of the issue of "Friends". Some of my friends know that I am the only child in the family and i do not have any siblings, the next closest person i have are friends and i do cherish them a lot. Since FB is available, i have used Facebook to connect to my friends but now i will be deactivating the one source to connect to my friends. Sigh..

What should I do readers?