3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Have you ever felt?


My classmate was just messing with my laptop at class today and he saw a video on my Desktop. He, as a curious guy about everything, asked me what was the video about. I told him was something I did and I opened it for him to view.

To his surprise, it was actually a poem written inside. He said why did i write all these for no reason? You seem lonely and so pity writing these but the receiver is "no-one"...

What i told him was, This 3 words "I Love You" has never been a word that could really express my feelings or my love because it seems to me just 3 simple words that are so commonly used nowadays. Poem to me is something I need to express my heart.

I was shocked that he answered me YES! I understand your feeling. I never knew I could find a person that needed poem to express but even shocking is that I never knew it would be my classmate.

What I told him was actually a white lie. This poem wasn't to no-one and it wasn't meant to be viewed by anyone because this video was suppose to be for a person that is in my heart. An unknown person maybe in the future or the past.

Anyways, since he saw the video. Here I will show the video to all. Sometimes keeping things in the heart ain't that good but not always telling it out will be better. Putting into words and song will explain 1/3 of all the things.

Enjoy this little video (best view in full screen)