3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A day out with my parents~!

Wow, i had a long day out with my parents...

Places i visited today, accordingly... :D
1. Mont Kiara's Sugimoto Japanese Restaurant
2. The Curve
3. Sweetchat at The Curve
4. Starbucks at The Curve
5. Bavarian Bierhaus German Bar at The Curve
6. Restaurant Thai at Jalan Gasing
7. Rumahku Restaurant at Jalan University...

Wow!!! My parents and I went to sooo many places!!! Provided we were with my dad's childhood friends... Had a nice time with them... hard to spend like the whole day out with them... :D

It was kinda boring when all my dad's childhood friend were together... coz i'll be like the 'OFF TOPIC' person... WHAT! I'm 19 and their 50+!!!

At Sweetchat we ate Durian Pancake, Red Rudy ice thingy and a cendol.... awesome!


My Red Ruby Ice Thingy~!

At The Curve, fitness first was launching some new fitness gadget thingy... suspension something... LOL! They asked me to join the contest to win like 1k worth of things.... i was like nonono, i did gym yesterday and my arms are killing me! No more suspension... Than my mom said "He so thin! The suspension pull him not he pull the suspension"... i was like MOM!!!! hahahaha~!!

Anyways, they were so kind to give us two goodies bags... There is a shirt, a pen and a note book inside!!! wow~!


The FitnessFirst goodies bag... :D

Well, thats about it.... i didn't take much photos except for these two... :D Off to spam Facebook~! hehehehe