3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Your love

You was,
You were,
You am
and you are.

Why was i late i asked myself,
How was i slower, i wept alone.
You've chosen your man filled with love,
I see you go, filled with sorrow.

How can i bring you back to me?
Life's just ain't right without you in my life.

Sigh.. the only expression i could show.
Saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing,
but waiting for you has just begun!

Wow.... what a wonder poem that just popped up in my head... Hope you guys like it... Anyways, i'm really really tired today... i don't have enough sleep but i still have so many things to do and accomplish.

I just wrote out my schedule on facebook and it was a shocker!! Begin of tomorrow i will start this schedule:

9am-12pm class, 1pm-5pm presentation, 5pm-7pm final emcee rehearse,
7pm-8pm movie shooting, 8pm-2am birthday party. 3am-8.30am sleep. 9am-1pm class, 1pm-2pm rest, 3pm-12am convocation, 12am-2am outing,
3am-9am sleep...

Awesome right!!! Ok, i'm going back to finish my assignment... :)

PS: this song really matches the poem i guess: