3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm in KL Bitch~!

Yeah, i'm in KL Bitch...

22 October 2010, a day we celebrated Zining birthday and Benji birthday.... awesome night and Zining got screwed!!! hahahaha... kelian....

Let the photos tell the story~! :D

This is Yvonne Lee Yi Wen~!!! Pretty mah? hehehe...


Hahahaha... sitting at sofa the time ntg to do so take photo... :P


This is pretty Angelyne!


I'm in KL Bitch~!! Cliff, Benji and I


This is Zining, the awesome birthday girl!!



Joe Lee, Zining, Agnes.... nice pic... and u can see me behind! Muahaha


Hehehe.... too bad not all wearing huh.... all must wear liao!!!


Cliff, Zining, Benji, Elin, Yvonne and I!!! Wow... nice shot man!


This is my most valuable pic of that night... i love this pic!!

Hehe... thats Zining birthday!!! hehehe... got another special thing done by my mei mei also... She did an art work for her school.... with my name!!! JOEL


Thanks mei mei!!! <3 style="text-align: left;">Don't forget to like my blog at the sidebar~!!!! Post comments too... :) Peace!