3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Time to update my blog

I visited one of my friend blog... Her background song and her photo just led me to think of updated her blog... May Be

I have not updated my blog since ages!! But anyways, since the last i updated my blog. Tons and tons of thing happened in my life that i really couldn't explain. Sigh...

I'm always putting a smile on my face and yes i am happy... But deep down inside, there are many unsolved and unanswered questions....

I miss the past a lot. I miss my dad, i miss my life... My dad has gotten really sick since i last updated. How i wish things could just turn around that i can tell him "dad, i was there, please listen to me'...


Daddy and I at Berlin, Germany.

Well, pray for my daddy ok! I really want him to be with me till I die..

Things have changed a lot!!! One of the obvious thing is my hair is short! Super short...



Haha.... anyways... Lets look forward yeah! A poem is in my head now... am gonna write it out...