3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Friday, February 10, 2012

David Beckham Nude (Fake)

It has been hitting Facebook yesterday about David Beckham posing nude for AIDS Campaign as seen in the picture below:

(Censored for minors)

If you just search on Google.com for David Beckham Nude, you will find the result of this stupid scandal act.

This nude photos has only ONE source which is Omgblog.com. Omgblog.com is a well known website for making stupid hoax and news, the photo of David Beckham Nude is posted here (Warning, Link explicit; 18x)


I've found a source that backs me up. It speaks of this photo have been cleverly photoshopped as if it was the real thing. Source: [Who Ate All The Pie].

If you still don't believe me, explain to me why does Beckham chooses to show his "Private Part" to the world for an AIDS campaign? And Explain to me why the only source having this photo is Omgblog.com alone and not the news or fan site or the AIDS organization?