3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The untitled blog


Hello #BlogNation. It has been almost half a year since I've updated my little blog. I notice, somehow I have been generating a lot of visitor through the blog entitled "Deactivating Facebook" & "The title of my blog". If you make a search on image.google.com for My Life, somehow the second image links back to my blog.

Well anyways I would like to wish my fellow friends a Happy belated 2012 and a Happy Lunar New Year to my Chinese friends. Ever since 2012 started, it has been ups and downs for me.

The very first thing I remember was having an accident whilst on the way to party with my friend Benji. We just driving along after dinner at Genting Klang when this Uncle, either drunk or fell asleep while riding, banged onto the back of my "just went for repair" car. It costed me RM1 000 to fix but my dad helped to pay half. Ever since I tried calling the Uncle again but he never picked up and yet he still blamed me when he knocked me. Pfff. (no image, deleted it; sorry!)

Moving along, I had one photoshooting session for my little junior as her assignment. Went, well, kinda, hopefully, good. Haha... I am not a photogenic when I am being asked to pose like a star but we got through it. We both are amateurs but we had a lot of fun! Below are some of the photos! :D


Not just being shot but I helped two of my DJ friends to do their cover shots as well. Believe me, I suck at being a cameraman; still learning aite! :P But my friend said I just pass over the passing mark for the quality and angle of the photos! Good good. Less talk, more show now:



The next thing I know, I'm at Penang! The Land of Food, my love! :P


It is my hometown so I was there for my Chinese New Year. Got loads of Ang Pao but gladly this year I didn't spent any of it! Saving it for my UK studies. Oh by the way, I might be going to UK for my further studies this September if all goes well. Do pray for me ok! And happy birthday to myself for turning 21 in the Lunar Calender. My Lunar birthday is on 9th day of Chinese New Year, Bai Tian Gong!

Well, almost on every blog I talk about love! And this blog I will too.

I was actually kinda hurt when people started to ask me am I gay for not having a girlfriend? Don't get me wrong, I don't dispute gay but I just can't accept that people says or asks that I am gay because I do not have a girlfriend. I just haven find the one I really love! I can't jump into a relationship if I don't even love her! But sometimes I step into the wrong shit over and over again by thinking that I truly like and begin to love a girl to only find out that well, I'm being played. Just being too naive I suppose.

Anyways! My blog ends here. If you want more frequent updates, the best place is to look for me on Facebook; But if you can't find my profile then that's too bad because somehow there is something wrong with my profile.
My Facebook

PS: I am really happy that yesterday when I was at Vertigo. I met back with a girl I have always wanted to talk to again. I am really sorry to her but I met her again and we talked! Ms. Roselyn.