3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Friday, February 17, 2012

The history of Joel Kuan.

Hey peeps, do you keep photos of yourself when you were a baby until today? I know I do, most of them are hard copy because in the 90's there were no digital stuff yet! But thanks to scanner, i can scan some of these photos! Check it out~!
^My very first flight to USA. See the date, 14/8/1991
^The baby has landed! In the USA!

  
^Ok I'm a bit older, taking shower in public! Pantless~!
^Hello, McDonalds? You should invest into making delivery! I'll be your No.1 Customer!
^On the way to Penang... High flyer!!
^Its 1995, 4 years old and Imma rock star with my pacifier  or when I was a baby I call it NeeNu.
^Chilling in the Tub, oops I meant bucket.
^Yeah getting older, Cameron.

^Standard 2 or 3. Forgot.
^2003, Yeah a bit older, I remember taking that bag for UPSR.
^Yeah yeah I had the Red eye. Don't ask! haha. I believe this is Standard 6, help me do the math. 2003.

^Somewhere in between Primary and Secondary

^The form 1/2 of the Joel Kuan
^Form 3 ya!

^Form 3~

^Form 4. :D

^Form 5 ya. The red tie~!

^Form 5 Convo

^Beginning of College

^Half way in college

^Almost ending college

^The final event we host for our final year in college

^Few more step before ending college!



^Yup. Ended college

^Slightly after college~!

^Now. 2012! Happy New Year!