3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Wedding Diary - The Movie


Talking about a movie this time around! I've just finished this movie 1 hour ago and the moment this movie ended, I told myself I must tell the world about this film and all may watch it! And best of all, it is shot locally, Penang and Singapore! It was released on 9th February 2012 and directed by Adrian Teh. Cast consist of Aniu, Elanne Kwong, Kara Hui, Marcus Chin, Shaun Chen, Chris Tong. [Adrian Teh's Wedding Diary Interview].

The movie entitled "The Wedding Diary"

Here is the trailer:


Here is the Synopsis:
The Wedding Diary highlights disparities between the bride's and groom's families, from wealth levels to social differences between Singaporeans and Malaysians with its divergent Hokkien and Cantonese cultures. To please his future in-laws, the groom Daniel agrees to hold an extravagant dinner banquet in Singapore. On the wedding day, Daniel is dismayed the angpow money given by guests which he plans to use to foot the bill goes missing...


My view:
This movie has sort of relate to my life on how things are. Love, Family, Friends and own struggles. Men sometimes have their own dignity and ego to keep but sometimes we forget that if we let go a bit, our life would be an easier place to live. This movie has really got me thinking a lot about my life and this movie is seriously meaningful!


My rating:


4.5/5

Go watch this movie before it the cinema takes it off air! Don't miss this local film!

Source: [GSC Movies]

Claim Token: TNHS7CQFQKDV