3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's my birthday! The 21st!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Fireworks! Happy Birthday Joel Kuan~! hahaha... It's my 21st birthday now and at 4am, 23rd Feb will be the official time i turn 21. :)

I had a wonderful time replying all the walls and tweets, sms and text and even voice messages! It was fun! Look how i replied everything like a boss! Seriously Like A BOSS!


Anyways, I won't be able to host any party now, will postpone any parties till March. The reason is because my dad is currently in ICU and i wish for everything to settle down before i really go hardcore partying!

Before my dad was admitted, i had a few simple lunch and dinner with my friends...

^Jessie, Agnes, Myself and Zoey~! Happy Family!
^Stupid Jayz... hahahaha! :P
^Lets just call her Ms DJ Zoey! Woohoo! hahaha
^Had dinner with classmates and friend at Watami. In the photo, Yen Yen, Yen Yeng, Vivian, Nick, Chen, Chee Jen and Yvonne! hehe.... Love that dinner. <3
^This is the only photo i had when we had lunch at Ben's, Publika. With Crystal Khor.