3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Awesome day, seriously man!

Alright... before i start... let me tell you first... today blog.... tak da photo also.... and than... tomolo saya tak akan tulis blog coz i not at home till 4-5am... :)

Anyways.... today was a really funny day.... the first time i open my eyes only... i spill my Milo beside my bed, damn! Making my bowtie and little Patrick bear get shocked in Milo... damn! Anyways, i popped open my eyes and start to clean them up... man what an unpleasant way to wake up... sucks...

Anyways, that was like 10am so i have about 2 and half hours more before i need to leave for my meeting at PJU... so as usual, been a shit ass lazy pig sitting in front of the pc doing shit stuff... :)

At 12.30 bath, dressed up and so on... looking smart man!! With them suit and slacks, oh my! You should have seen how i looked man *self-praising, shit*.... Well i started to drive to PJU and eventually reached Jaya One... :)

Cool cool, i reached Jaya One Oldtown Kopitiam to meet my working partners and head off to Panasonic Malaysia for our presentation, man and it was my first time doing presentation in front of the boss... But wait wait, shit! When one of the worker told me the boss of Panasonic from Japan is there, i was like shit... you shitting me? And obviously not... sigh...

We started to present our proposals and damn for the first time i am seeing my fingers shiver! Oh my gosh! That feeling was like damn! Shivering fingers when i need to stand still without moving a hair.... damn but lucky i overcame it and stopped the damn shivers... :)

At the end of the presentation, they were impressed and rock on dude! We got the contract... :) hehe... will be performing in Midvalley, Pavilion, Bangsar and many places... so like i said in the previous post, if you see some crazy people acting out of no where, thats me!! :D

Ok, after the presentation, my working partners was having their smoking session and i was along side them doing nothing (FYI, i don't smoke).... and they were talking where to go later and one said Jaya One, Station One Cafe.... so they head off and i drove thinking of going home... Than one of my partner called me saying Joe where the hell are you??? Ain't we suppose to meet at Station One??? I was like i though i wasn't invited... He said Oh My... you are man!!! so i drove back and we started to discuss about our play and presentation...

Than we started to talk shits and so on.... been hanging in Station One from 4pm till 7.30pm and drove home... than guess what... i caught in a damn jam... aiks

Well, today was a fun day... hehe... was my first time presenting in from of bosses... The feeling is so different because when you are presenting in College, there isn't that much pressure... Presenting in from the boss, you might get fired any moment... LOL!!! :P

Oh my, Microsoft Word calculated in this post, there is 515 words already! Its more than an essay man!!! Bye for now... See ya on Saturday... :)