3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cameron Highland Trip

Yoyo, i am back from Cameron Highland trip.... actually back few days le... but tooo busy to write this bloggie.... anyways time for me to write but first let me go bath first

(.........30 minutes later)

Ok back... i seriously went for my shower! lol... anyways. Cameron Highland trip... crazy and fun trip.. made loads of new friends and of coz better bond with my friends and classmates... Its fun to experience living together for just one day. :) Although one day isn't long but its like a big huge slumber party?! hahaha..

We left Dasein College at 8.30am because SOMEONE *cough*Rex Oh*cough* was late... anyways, we had along of fun while going up to Cameron, we played, sing, eat, play and joke around! I was like running up and down the bus (Not all the way down but at the back).. Here are some photos of us in da bus!







That are all my classmate except one which is Andy Poon (the photo above)

Anyways, we reached Cameron and ate our lunch there...


My classmate and myself... (missing one fellow tho)


Thats my senior and me!!! :D

Ok after that we went to Big Red Strawberry Farm and the awesome owner, Mr Kumar took us around, showed us the farm and explain to us in detail about it!!! Rock on Mr Kumar!


Thats the awesome Mr Kumar!!! :D

After wishing the awesome Strawberry Farm we went for our Dinner at some organic steamboat place and some place i don't remember where.... anyways... it was nice coz everyone was like crazy and the whole restaurant was filled with Dasein students... GO DASEIN!!! haha...

Ok at around 9pm we all went back to the apartment and it was end of the day actually. So we are currently in 'FOYO' mode... lol... a word Mr Jin though us... FOYO (Free On Your Own)... hahaha... I brought my speakers up to cameron coz i wanted to host a clubbing night at my class apartment but apparently no one wanted to dance... what a waste!!!

Its the morning and as usually i am the latest to wake and the last to go down (was i the last? oh maybe not)... hahahaha...

We got up damn early and went to Boh Tea Plantation!!!! Cool!!!



Anyways, i cannot possibly upload all them photos taken at Cameron Highland coz thats like 100 plus photos... so if u wanna see more photos, just go to my Facebook!!! You know my facebook right? Abo how you find my blog... :P hahahaha...