3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Monday, November 23, 2009

DMC073 Farewell Party

Its time of the year ago that one beloved senior of mine have to go.... :( Since i came in to Dasein, i've seen one batch of Senior go... I didn't have a strong bond with that batch because i just entered Dasein not long... But this time for DMC073 is a hard time for me to say Goodbye. We still can see each other for few more weeks but its will take me forever to really say goodbye. Tears will drop, heart will be broken and forever will be gone... :(

Anyways, we, DMC083 and DMC093 hosted a farewell party for our DMC073 last Saturday. It was part fun part memorable part sad party actually... For me that party means this:

Everything comes and goes. Friendship last forever long. Love find its way back home and friends never gone.

I love the party a lot and i seriously wished it never end, especially the part when we, Junior sang '我們的故事 - Tension'. We switched all the lights off and brought our cupcakes which this song was playing in the background than we sang that song all together... It was so touching that few cried even I was deeply touched. I wish Mr Jin was there to experience it....

Anyways, here are some of the photos from the party






And the photo of the day! The photo i love the most:


DMC Big happy family!!! Love all of you guys!!!! :D

DMC073 i love all of you and i hope you all love each other and ME TOO!!! hahahaha

Anyways, as usual.... go to my facebook for more pictures... :D