3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Its been almost a week

Hey, its been almost a week (I think or is it 3-4 days) since i wrote in this boring blog... hehe

Anyways, i've been really really busy and really really stressed about my time issue and my cash... Well its like i just suck at everything now... I owe my friends 89 because we went club and i have return them the balance. Anyways, its a fun month but a busy one too!!! And an expensive one too! haha... I met new friends which is great and i'll be meeting even more new friends on my Cameron trip with fellow college mates...

Anyways about my few days i didn't post here. Nothing much happened except we went to club... :) haha... so here are the photos... :)


This is Nick because he was high. :) haha


This is me and Andy Poon.


Andy and Elise... hehe... sweet couple? Blek


Fuyoh clubbing gang duh... haha


Once again Andy Poon and me... :)


Me doing peace, blur but nice photo actually... haha


Me and kage dunno doing what there... hahaha!!!


See pro, dance so much hair still standing... muahaha!


Elise peace yeah! hahaha


KO! hahahaha....

Alright... so there you go! Photos... :) hehehe

Anyways, its a fun time with my gang of friends... hope to go again!!! More high ite?! hahahaha