3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Power Surge Day but happy haircut day... :D

Today got three major things happened... but ya today blog no photo again... didn't take any... hehe..

Anyways, beginning of the day damn sucks... my house had a power surge in my house... ALL BECAUSE OF TNB!!!! I was sleeping and suddenly i heard the electricity stopped, my slowed down and everything off.... than after few seconds everything came back on with a loud sound... A sound of everything fan and light running at very high voltage... The Voltage came back into my house was so large that it apparently blow my phone, my modem and mainly my 3 in 1 brothers printer... The printer caught on fire and spill out smokes like damn smokers smoking 100 cigarettes and one go... I called my mom and we had an argument of me not offing the main switch and stuff... but it wasn't my fault... i was sleeping and i was alone at home

Anyways, after that i had to take cold shower because i off the main power of my house... i went out of the house because i was shit ass bored and the smoke was making my room stink...

Anyways, i was furious at that moment because got scolding from my mom... i left the house and went for a haircut coz i planned to cut my hair today.... This is when everything change from bad to good! I went to SilverCut as usual, my fav place to cut my hair... Anyways i went there and pretty pretty exin was there!!! She helped me cut my hair and we chatted and i mean chat a lot... lol... But sadly i didn't manage to get her number coz i was once again shy... hahaha... Nvm!!! She called me to go back to the saloon in 2 weeks time so i'll be back there in 2 weeks time!!! :D Yeah!!~~~

Well the third thing happened today is i finished study trip report... was rushing it from 5pm till 7.30pm at college.... i am sooooo happy!!! Woot Woot!

Well as mentioned before, my house power surge and burnt my modem... therefore now i am at TGI Friday online... won't be going online tonight... sad sad!!!