3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a happy day!

Alright this is my first time writing a blog so lets just be it ite?!

Today has been a really productive day for me. Why did i say that? Well few things happened today that i am so happy of!!! Let me list it one by one. :D

1. Today i started my new blog! hahaha... The title of my blog is My Life, My Moment! This title says a thousand word when you come down to it. My life, My moment means that this is your life, make it your moment to fame. Don't be like a shit ass hiding at the back and shit like that but move up front dude! Show off man! Showing off in a humble way i meant! If you have talent! Show it! If you don't than find it! Back to the title, 'My Life, My Moment'. Just be yourself ite? Its your moment, its your life! Why try so hard to be someone else when you can enjoy being yourself!

Oh ya! FYI, the link is joe live the life not joel ive the life... lol... :P

2. I just launched my new online store selling clothing's and accessories!! Woot woot... Want da links? Here ya go! www.buyfromjoe.co.cc. Remember to go support me ya! :D hehe. We currently sell them girl stuff only coz i haven found any boy item supplier! :D hehe... gogogo! What you waiting for! Go check it out!! hehe

3. This third productive event of today is i got myself a job! A casting actor/model for Panasonic new product. The pay is nice, the environment is cool, the people are friendly and most of all i LOVE IT! woot woot... For this coming weeks, if you see people at malls doing lame acting and stuff for Panasonic, that would be me and my team! Yeah! Go Me! hahaha... :P

Anyways, thats pretty much it i guess. Hmmm, seems little when you come down to it but every one of em give such a great impact that, well, now i am so pumped up i am still awake at 12.30am and i don't feel sleepy ya! :D hahahahaha....

Aiks, am writing a freaking essay! I'll write back tomorrow! Woot woot... :D