3D Letter J
twitter
    Hey! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boring day actually.

As the title said, its pretty much a boring day. I had a really cool dream last night but forgot what the hell was it... haha..

Anyways, my day... hmmm, a woke up around 11am and been a lazy ass shit till 3pm when i went to had my shower... made myself my trademark maggi mee which is 'extra spicy mee' and let me tell you. I can make it seriously spicy.

Well, after that i went to change clothing because had to fly down to PJU8 (the curve) to do a final rehearse before we meet up with Panasonic for the actual showcase of the modeling/posing/drama/acting for the new product launch which is tomorrow!!! Woot woot... haha... well thats about it of my day actually. Nothing really special, except we took a lot of photo today... Hope can get em on my pendrive man! :P hahaha...

What the hell am i gonna say now? Damn~ Oh ya! This friday night we gonna party like a rock star!!! Go guys!!! :D haha... gonna dance to the beat, gonna rock down to the street and we gonna feel da heat man!!! :P

Anyways, thats all for today! Tomorrow will be my big event so gonna get some rest, chat a lil and off to kiss my pillows and hug my bed... :D bye~